Faculty of Law and Political Sciences
iustum aequum salutare
The Faculty of Law and Political Sciences of the Pázmány Péter Catholic University is a unique institution among the law schools in Hungary. Having a solid fundament – believing that truth has to be beyond the law – makes our institution a place of real freedom. High quality scholarship, a committed teaching staff, a wide range of international relations provide for a well established institution of legal training and beyond: we also offer courses in international administration and a number of post-graduate courses besides our doctoral school. At graduate level, every semester about 50 courses are offered in languages other than Hungarian.
Address:1088 Budapest, Szentkirályi u. 28-30.
Phone: +36 1 4297200
Fax: +36 1 4297201
E-mail cím: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Law MA (undivided, 5 years)
- Legal Administration Management BA
- International Management BA
- European and International Management MA
- Canon Law MA
- Doctoral School of Law and Political Sciences
- Legal Expert Training programs