Pázmány International Staff Training Week 2018 - 24-27 April 2018
Pázmány International Staff Training Week for international officers and coordinators aims to provide a multicultural and diverse environment for sharing practices, networking and learning, while also strengthening one's social abilities in the heart of Europe.
Who do we recommend it to?
If you are interested in any of the latter programs and work in an institution related to higher education please register in our website and we will evaluate your application. This year we are aiming the training week to our partners, so please only register if your institution has a connection to PPCU.
We are working hard to ensure the participants could benefit from the professional workshops and seminars aimed at the management and challenges of mobility and internalization, while also building long-lasting partnerships with the present representatives of the possible partner institutions of the future.
Registration & Acceptance
Please register via this link: https://goo.gl/forms/jfMheDL338dOVYUa2 until the 1st of February. Participants will be notified by the 15th of February at the latest.
Event structure and professional program
The event lasts approximately 30 hours, divided into working, cultural and social sessions each day. Our chosen applicants are not charged for participation (no registration fee!).
Preliminary professional program
During our program we are focusing on the future of the Erasmus program and the Erasmus Without Paper project, learn from invited international experts, do a workshop on international promotion and assess our own institution on the centralized/decentralized scale.
We hope to achieve a highly informative, yet applicable program on the following lines:
24th of April - Digital Day
- Erasmus Without Paper – what do we know so far?
- New technologies for higher education – introducing various mobility systems
25th of April - International Day
- PPCU best Practices
- Catholic University of Porto presentation
- Armenian State Pedagogical University presentation
- Team building and pub quiz
- Stipendium Hungaricum – a worldwide scholarship and other state-funded opportunities
26th of April - Local Day
- Strengths of centralized vs decentralized international offices
- Meeting with PPCU's representatives (organized)
27th of April - Promotion Day
- Partnership opportunities in Hungary and Eastern Europe – why is it good for your institution (Hungarian National Agency)
- Workshop on international student higher education fairs
Travel, living and accommodation expenses
In case of EU citizens participants are expected to obtain Erasmus+ Staff Mobility grants from their home Institutions. For non-EU citizens the PPCU's Central Directorate for Foreign Affairs may send an invitation letter for job shadowing. We will assist with booking accommodation, VISA and other issues.