SCHOLARSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT July 4, 2018
The Department of Armenian Studies of Pázmány Péter Catholic University is thrilled to announce the availability of the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation's Scholarship for Armenian Studies, for the second year in a row. The scholarship enables international students to accomplish the Department's 2-semester-long specialization in Armenian Studies between September 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019. After finishing the specialization, students will get a certificate of the specialization and of the ECTS after the completed MA courses.
During these 2 semesters students will focus on modern Armenian history, culture and identity from the 18th century until the present (with attention on Western Armenian culture and literature). There is a special focus on the history, structure and identity of the Armenian communities in Eastern-Europe.
The Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation's scholarship is designed to cover 2 semesters of the specialization (10 months) with a start date of September 1, 2018. The scholarship provides:
- Tuition fee for the 2 semesters of the specialization in Armenian Studies, taught in English.
- Free access to the Library of Pázmány Péter Catholic University.
- Scholarship that covers dormitory fee of students for 10 months.
- Scholarship that covers the living costs of students.
- In total, 5000 EUR for 10 months.
Applications need to be sent to email@example.com until July 20, 2018.
For the further information on the eligibility criteria and the selection procedure, click here.