Students from the European Economic Area (EEA: member states of the EU and Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, and Lichtenstein) must report their address and apply for the registration card in Hungary after getting registered at school at the latest on the ninety-third day from entry. To make the process smoother, it is highly recommended to fill in the application(s) before going to the National Directorate-General for Aliens Policing and make sure you bring all the necessary documents. You can find the details on the website of the National Directorate-General for Aliens Policing.